Forum Discussion

T1m3Wizard
Steady Solver
8 months ago

Collection Complete !

Welp. This completes the collection for now (I think). It's been a fun ride and a great journey. I will continue to utilize Citi Bike for my daily commutes and look forward to any upcoming rewards down the line, the system sure has come a long way.

Thank you to much to Jess and team for being so persistent and making sure I got all my rewards in.
See everyone out there!

Jerv3
    Steady Solver

I was unable to retrieve my bikeangels sticker from my old helmet. But I have the whole collection also

cbrownpartners
    Resourceful Rider

How nice that someone got swag! I reached top level and got nothing. Not even a response to my email request!

Jess
      Bike Angels Team

Hi there, cbrownpartnersthanks for visiting the community—we definitely want to make sure you get all your Angel rewards! 

Looking at our records, it appears these rewards were not claimed with the form in the email that notifies you that you've earned a reward. Can you please send me your current shipping address? I'll make certain that your rewards are orders ASAP. 😊

brownoarsman
    Resourceful Rider

Out of curiosity T1m3Wizard ; what was the lag time between earning the award and filling out the mailing address survey, and actually, physically receiving it?

sef
    Bike Angels Team

this makes my heart so happy T1m3Wizard! i am glad to hear you were able to complete that collection with some help from the team, i hope you were them with pride!

happy riding, friend.