Forum Discussion

FoBoBalancing
Resourceful Rider
18 days ago

Hello everyone!

Hi! I just joined the community and I'm excited to work with everyone to discuss solutions to some of the problems in Capital Bikeshare. However, I don't see many... or any... posts about CaBi. Is this because there are simply so few due to their recently being invited or is it a comparatively small group? 

Thank you for your graceful, kind, and understanding answers.

BB442
    Resourceful Rider

Yes it seems there aren’t too many CaBi bike angels in this chat.  I don’t think people know about it.  I think I learned about it from customer service.  There are definitely some bike angels in DC though!  I met one by Meridian park, we were both moving bikes.  

Jess
    Bike Angels Team

Thanks FoBoBalancing for your post, and welcome to the community! Thanks also to BB442 and JB991 for your replies!

While there isn't a specific space here for CaBi conversations just yet, you can always use the tags to narrow down CaBi posts. If you click the Capital Bikeshare tag, you'll find all posts with that tag.

If you're feeling a little lonely, don't fret! We are inviting many CaBi members here, and hopefully your post will help them feel confident to post and connect with other CaBi Angels. 👼

JB991
    Resourceful Rider

I've been looking for CaBi Bike Angels in this space too, I agree that most don't know about this, as I just joined a couple weeks ago after getting invited. I'd be curious to learn and discuss what solutions you have in mind, and to which problems. I've been doing CaBi Bike Share since it started in DC and got shut down, and then got more active when it re-started in 2021.